- Dietary fiber
- Thiamin (vitamin B1)
It is also a good source of vitamin B6, folate, magnesium and niacin and also contains phytonutrients such as nasunin and chlorogenic acid, it remains one of the healthiest food you can eat.
Being a member of the vegetable family, it contains nutrients that include better carotene, vitamins B6 E and foliate, calcium, iron, magnesium fiber and many essential vitamins and minerals. They come in two shades, the cream and green color.
There are so many health benefits of Garden eggs that make them exceptional for our body and it will shock you.
- Garden egg aids weight loss: Nutritionists recommend it as a perfect food option for those interested in losing weight because of its high fiber content. It fills up the tummy quickly, and this subsequently reduces consumption of other high calories options. When it comes to weight loss, the green garden eggs works better.
- Garden egg lowers in calories: The fiber content in the eggplant also helps to lower cholesterol levels in the human body, protecting the heart in the process.
- Garden eggs helps to lowers blood sugar: It is a great dietary option for diabetic patients because of its ability to reduce glucose absorption in the body and lower blood sugar levels. It also possesses low soluble carbohydrates, which assist in this regard.
- Garden egg aids digestion: It improves digestive system, beneficial for constipation and ruling out bloating totally. Protection from poor vision: The cream-color flesh has a pleasantly bitter taste (due to the presence of small amounts of nicotinoid alkaloids) and spongy consistency for protection from poor vision due to glaucoma. Protects from cardiovascular diseases: This natural fruit is rich in vitamin!
- Garden egg provides the body with both soluble vitamin and water soluble vitamins; they are rich in thiamin (vitamin B1) required for normal growth and proper functioning of the heart and Nervous system, Niacin (Vitamin B6) needed for cellular respiration.
- Garden egg has the power of reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as stroke and heart diseases.
- Finally, garden eggs are cheap and widely available.