Even if a blackjack strategy that works 100% does not exist, the information below can help you play smart and win more. Losing all of your savings will get you nowhere and will only make you hate casinos. So let’s make the most of your blackjack experience and help each other win more.
After all, the most important thing is to have fun. And the more you know, the more fun blackjack becomes.
Blackjack Strategy File
Even if the most important thing that keeps you from losing big is money management, you also need to know the basic tactics to manage cards effectively.
As you know, there are a few decisions you can make based on your cards and the dealer’s open card. Split (or “separate” in French casinos that do not know English …) two figures is not a good idea while shooting when the dealer is at 9 is often a good idea.
The decisions you can make are:
- Stay (keep your cards as they are)
- Draw (a new card)
- Double (your bet)
- Split (separate the two cards received into two parts)
- To abandon
Sometimes all it takes is basic logic. However, things are not always that simple.
This is why I reworked a table that summarizes what to do according to your hand and the figure displayed by the dealer. You can use this strategy at the casino. Personally, I learned and perfected it online before I went to play real money.
So, here is what you need to do to become a good blackjack player:
- Say NO to insurance. Insurance in blackjack is probably the worst thing that could happen in this casino game. It’s useless, it’s a waste of money, and you have to throw it out the window immediately. NEVER use it!
- Keep in mind the advantage of the casino. You cannot expect to win blackjack every time you play. This is because there is a long term benefit to the casino. The best method to avoid this is to limit the long term by shortening your sessions when they are winning.
- Check the rules of blackjack every time you play. It’s no surprise that a game as popular as blackjack has tons of different variations. Each of them has slightly different rules. Check them out before you make your first bet.
- Choose 3: 2 rather than 6: 5. Some casinos decide to cheat a bit and make the payment 6: 5 instead of the usual 3: 2. Playing in such a casino means that you will not win as much as you should. Avoid casino sites, mobile casinos, and live casinos with bad payments for blackjack players.
And now, it’s time to test all of these best blackjack strategies in real life. However, the most important method for winning blackjack is, once again, moderation. No blackjack strategy will help you if you are wasting your winnings by playing blackjack all day.
You should stop as soon as you have reached a good amount of profits. If you play small, your winnings will add up, and you will win big in the long run. And this is the most important thing of all.…